Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View of tasks associated with members

Copois Pierre November 28, 2021

Hello,

In my board I have a card with a checklist, the items in this checklist are to-do's and I'm assigning the tasks to members.

I would like to have a view of the members with the elements of the checklist that they are associated with. In the dashboard, there is a view, but for the cards assigned to members and not for the elements of a checklist. Or am I looking badly?

My idea (Workaround).

My idea is to create one card per member and create automation rules when I assign an item from a checklist, I add an item to their checklist. However, I don't see a trigger for the elements of a checklist, only for the cards (when someone is added to a card).

Do you have an idea?
Thank you

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 29, 2021

Hi @Copois Pierre ! Welcome to the community :) There's no real native way to see someone else's checkitems in a single place. However, if the checkitems have due dates, you can open the calendar view in your board (either the native calendar or calendar power up) and then use the board filter to filter on a particular member. 

Another option is to use an add-on like Blue Cat Reports. There is the option to report on checklists and filter on things like member.

Hope that helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events