Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View list of attachments without opening the card

Shawnna June 1, 2020

Is it possible to see a list of attachments without opening the card?  For example, on the main board page it will show a card and indicate that there are 6 attachments in the card. Is there a way to change the display so that the card will show the title of each attachment so I can see an overview of what is in the card without actually opening the card?  I hope that makes sense. 

1 answer

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 1, 2020

I'd love to learn more about how/why you'd use that to understand what you're doing and figure out if there's a way to help (or how to build a feature to support you).

Shawnna June 1, 2020

I am a homeschool mom and am trying to organize our unit studies. I am creating a board for our unit study of Asia. Under that board I have a card for each country (lesson) we will cover. Within that card I have attachments to YouTube videos to watch or books to read. It would be nice for me to look at the board and quickly see an overview of what is planned for each country/ lesson so I can see if more or less material needs to be added,  is it balanced with the other countries in content, etc instead of having to open each card and see what has been planned for the lesson. 

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 2, 2020

@Shawnna what if you had a list for each country instead of a card for each country, then create a card for think to watch/read? You could then use due dates to indicate completion, or maybe labels if that's what you were currently using lists for.

Shawnna June 2, 2020

I think that’s the way I have to do it. Thank you

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events