Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Using Trello as freelance writer

I'm a freelance writer, looking for a project mgmt tool. I've begin syndicating my newspaper column, and need a way to keep track of deadlines, pricing, and invoicing. Each paper, of course, has different deadlines...some papers run the column once a month, while others run 2 columns a month...each one of them pays me at a different rate...and each has a different date for invoicing. I need one place where I can view everything, so I don't overlook a deadline or forget to invoice someone. Can Trello's free version do all this for me?

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley Community Leader Jan 27, 2019

@Joan Merriam sure can. Trello is like a box of lego, there's always a way to achieve at least an approximation of what you want. The combination of due dates, the calendar view, flexible lists, labels, attachments, plugins, power ups, you can connect it all together how you want.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,663 views 16 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you