Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Trello For Reporting

Jeffrey_Smith April 27, 2020

Hello all,

My team is using Trello to organize our work for a large federal education grant. We are trying to figure out the best way to use Trello so that when it comes time to write quarterly reports, it will be efficient. One thing we are doing is using multiple Trello boards (one for each project).

Each project has milestones that we are supposed to complete by a certain date, so on each Trello board, we are labeling each card with the corresponding milestone that the card/task contributes towards. We are thinking that we will then be able to filter or run reports based on these labels, so we can see what tasks/activities we've completed in support of reaching or moving towards completing a project milestone. 

Aside from filtering by label, does anyone have suggestions for reporting capabilities that might be helpful to me and my team? 

Thanks! 

1 answer

0 votes
Antonio Panea
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2020

Hi @Jeffrey_Smith ,

Crmble Power-Up will hive you the chance of having dashboard and reports for each Trello board. Mainly is for a CRM but there is a lot of users using it for different purposes like yours.

Hope it helps!

Cheers

Toni

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events