Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Butler with checklist templates.

Ashli Phippen May 24, 2019

How would I use Butler to update all cards with a specific checklist when I update that checklist on my template card?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 25, 2019

@Ashli Phippen 

Hi, I am afraid there is currently no handy way to get such a task done with Butler.

If I were you I would check whether the new Mirror Power-Up can help you with that. Otherwise, there is also a Syncing Power-Up from Unito that might do the job for you.

0 votes
Ghiona Tamir -Unito-
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 27, 2019

Hello @Ashli Phippen

In case you were looking into Katrin's solution, I wanted to drop some information on how the Mirror Power Up could help you (I work at Unito).

Basically, you could set up syncs between your template card and any other cards you want, and once you update the template card, all the other cards you synced will be automatically updated.

You also have a free 14 day trial if you want to give that workflow a shot. Let me know if I can help in any way!

Cheers,

Ghiona

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events