It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Users cannot see all Butler Card Buttons

I created 5 cards buttons on one board, meant to be visible to all Board members. However, I am hearing that users cannot see all buttons. One user can see no buttons, another user can see 3 buttons, but I seem to be the only one that can see all of them. Both users are using Chrome and I have had them clear their browser cache. We just started using the Butler so we are not even close to meeting the quota.  Is there anything we need to do to make these buttons visible for all team members?

1 answer

0 votes
Esme Crutchley Community Leader Dec 16, 2019

Hi @Sharon Shaffer 

How very strange!

The only thing that I could think of is that maybe they don't have the right permissions for the board? Is that maybe something that could have happened?

Maybe see if you can upload some screenshots of the Butler commands, so that the Community can see if there's anything in the commands that could be changed?

Esme :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,627 views 15 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you