Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Upgrade to Enterprise - No One Replying

Hi been trying for over a week to speak to someone about upgrading to Trello Enterprise. Numerous messages left through Contact Support etc. Any advise?

2 answers

1 vote
Laura Holton Community Leader Dec 14, 2021

Hi @Ruairi Laughlin-McCann 👋

Welcome to the Community! I'm sorry you're having some issues getting hold of the Trello team to discuss Trello Enterprise. I'm going to loop in @Alex Waite and @Michael Pryor who are part of the Atlassian team and are actively on the Community.

In the meantime, is there any particular questions you have on Trello Enterprise? 

All the best,

Laura

I’ll check!

Like Laura Holton likes this

It looks like we replied on Dec 9 and Dec 10.  Did our messages go into your spam inbox? I’m not sure why you aren’t receiving the replies.  Do you want to try emailing us from a gmail address?

Like Laura Holton likes this
0 votes
Alex Waite Atlassian Team Dec 14, 2021

Hey @Ruairi Laughlin-McCann 

It looks like you've raised two tickets, both of which went to our Advocates team (sales and billing), not Trello Support, and due to high ticket volumes they haven't answered yet. On the first of these tickets, you say this is your third attempt to reach out to us, but this is the first ticket we've received. I don't think I can see the tickets that @Michael Pryor is seeing.

I'm assuming you've filled out the Enterprise form on this page as well and that's how you've reached us in the past: https://trello.com/enterprise

If you have less than 25 users, you won't be eligible for an Enterprise subscription, which is maybe why you haven't heard anything from us - but you should've been sent an email that explained you weren't eligible and to sign up for Premium instead. I definitely recommend checking your spam folder. 

If you'd like to speak directly to Trello Support, you can raise a ticket at https://trello.com/contact

To get through to Support, not our Advocates team, please raise a ticket that isn't Billing or Sales. Once you do this, myself or someone else from my team will reply. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events