Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Upgrade to Enterprise - No One Replying

Hi been trying for over a week to speak to someone about upgrading to Trello Enterprise. Numerous messages left through Contact Support etc. Any advise?

2 answers

1 vote
Laura Holton Community Leader Dec 14, 2021

Hi @Ruairi Laughlin-McCann 👋

Welcome to the Community! I'm sorry you're having some issues getting hold of the Trello team to discuss Trello Enterprise. I'm going to loop in @Alex Waite and @Michael Pryor who are part of the Atlassian team and are actively on the Community.

In the meantime, is there any particular questions you have on Trello Enterprise? 

All the best,

Laura

I’ll check!

Like Laura Holton likes this

It looks like we replied on Dec 9 and Dec 10.  Did our messages go into your spam inbox? I’m not sure why you aren’t receiving the replies.  Do you want to try emailing us from a gmail address?

Like Laura Holton likes this
0 votes
Alex Waite Atlassian Team Dec 14, 2021

Hey @Ruairi Laughlin-McCann 

It looks like you've raised two tickets, both of which went to our Advocates team (sales and billing), not Trello Support, and due to high ticket volumes they haven't answered yet. On the first of these tickets, you say this is your third attempt to reach out to us, but this is the first ticket we've received. I don't think I can see the tickets that @Michael Pryor is seeing.

I'm assuming you've filled out the Enterprise form on this page as well and that's how you've reached us in the past: https://trello.com/enterprise

If you have less than 25 users, you won't be eligible for an Enterprise subscription, which is maybe why you haven't heard anything from us - but you should've been sent an email that explained you weren't eligible and to sign up for Premium instead. I definitely recommend checking your spam folder. 

If you'd like to speak directly to Trello Support, you can raise a ticket at https://trello.com/contact

To get through to Support, not our Advocates team, please raise a ticket that isn't Billing or Sales. Once you do this, myself or someone else from my team will reply. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristjan Geir Mathiesen - Origo for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend...

545 views 19 20
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you