Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Trello board in BigPicture

May Mordechay November 13, 2018

Hi,
I sorted the cards in a Trello list in certain order, but in BigPicture i see completely different order.

In Adition, i gave time estimations and removed some of the due dates and BigPicture is still showing my initial state.

How can i update the Gantt with all the list updates i made?

And one more question - is there a way to have the Gantt only for a single list and not the whole board?

Thanks!

3 answers

0 votes
scgato May 4, 2021

Sorry, i'll repost my question on thread

0 votes
Radosław (SoftwarePlant) November 19, 2018

Hi May,

Q1. Unfortunately sorting cards on a list in Trello does not influence BigPicture order of cards.

Q2. If you need to modify dates on Gantt please use Start/End Dates on cards in Big Picture. You can find them by clicking the BigPicture button on any card.

Screenshot(269).png

Q3. You can't. Sorry for the inconvenience. We have preliminary plans to introduce the feature but right now I can't give any details.

Q4. Again, unfortunately not. And again we have preliminary plans but no particulars yet. Sorry I didn't have better news.

Here's the link to Trello roadmap where you can track the application development plans.

https://trello.com/b/XbRnqfbA/bigpicture-power-up-public-roadmap

Radosław of SoftwarePlant Team

Andrew Brady February 25, 2021

Hi, will there be an update to allow you to change the order of boards in BigPicture?

Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 25, 2021

Hi @Andrew Brady

Currently, we are intensively working on tasks that will enable us to enrich BigPicture with additional functionalities.

Therefore, I would like kindly to ask you for a little bit more patience. We hope you agree with us: it is worth waiting for good things, that is why we ask you for patience to enjoy the fully-fledged BigPicture Trello platform in the second half of this year.

Laurence Wright March 12, 2021

Got to say I LOVE BigPicture for visualizing what's going on with my Trello boards.

Unfortunately, I can't see the public roadmap when I go to https://trello.com/b/XbRnqfbA/bigpicture-power-up-public-roadmap. I get an error saying that the board may not be public.

As a long time MS project user, I am very comfortable with Gantt charts and REALLY appreciate the simplicity and power of your Gantt design! I would very much appreciate being able to add Trello custom fields as columns to my Gantts, and to have the start and end dates visible on the cards without having to push the BigPicture button and to be able to sort/search on them. 

I also really appreciate the task hierarchy of the Gannt and would love to have that reflected in the cards in some manner, either through powerup integration with one of the parent and child task powerups, or via some means of your own making. Selfishly I want that so that I can report using easyBI on programs and projects using EPIC and story issue types.

I appreciate that these things will require a lot of stars to align, however, are these features on your roadmap somewhere?

Adam _SoftwarePlant_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 15, 2021

Hello Laurence,

Indeed, the link to the public roadmap is outdated, which is also the reason why you cannot view it. In order to check our current roadmap, please kindly take a look at the below link:

BigPicture Roadmap 2021 

Eventually, the items listed on the abovementioned roadmap should also be introduced in the BigPicture for Trello, so I hope that you will find there the features, which interest you the most!

In case you have any more questions related to the product functionality itself, I highly recommend getting in contact with our Support Team, by creating a ticket via the form below:

Service Desk 

Stay safe and have a good day,

Adam

Like Anna-BigPicture likes this
scgato May 4, 2021

Hello, i'm getting trouble when changing card titles, in big picture still show previous titles, using resync function titles are not updated.

Adam _SoftwarePlant_
Marketplace Partner
May 5, 2021

Hello @scgato 

For this situation, may I please kindly ask you to create a ticket to our Support Team, so that we can investigate it deeper? Please use the below link to reach out to our Support Portal, and our agents will check this.

- Support Portal

Thank you and regards,

Adam

scgato May 5, 2021

Done, thank you

0 votes
Teddy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 16, 2018

Hi May!

That Power-Up was built and maintained by a third party, and they will be best suited to help answer any questions or issues you are running into with the Power-Up. You can reach the Big Picture support team at Support@SoftwarePlant.com

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events