It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Update Trello board in BigPicture

May Mordechay Nov 13, 2018

Hi,
I sorted the cards in a Trello list in certain order, but in BigPicture i see completely different order.

In Adition, i gave time estimations and removed some of the due dates and BigPicture is still showing my initial state.

How can i update the Gantt with all the list updates i made?

And one more question - is there a way to have the Gantt only for a single list and not the whole board?

Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Chris Kile Atlassian Team Nov 16, 2018

Hi May!

That Power-Up was built and maintained by a third party, and they will be best suited to help answer any questions or issues you are running into with the Power-Up. You can reach the Big Picture support team at Support@SoftwarePlant.com

0 votes
Radosław Rachuba Nov 19, 2018

Hi May,

Q1. Unfortunately sorting cards on a list in Trello does not influence BigPicture order of cards.

Q2. If you need to modify dates on Gantt please use Start/End Dates on cards in Big Picture. You can find them by clicking the BigPicture button on any card.

Screenshot(269).png

Q3. You can't. Sorry for the inconvenience. We have preliminary plans to introduce the feature but right now I can't give any details.

Q4. Again, unfortunately not. And again we have preliminary plans but no particulars yet. Sorry I didn't have better news.

Here's the link to Trello roadmap where you can track the application development plans.

https://trello.com/b/XbRnqfbA/bigpicture-power-up-public-roadmap

Radosław of SoftwarePlant Team

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Trello

My e-portfolio: using Trello to keep track of skills and experiences

The days are flying by so fast, I can’t seem to slow things down no matter how hard I try. My memory is great; however, I can’t seem to remember vivid details or even highlights from each year of my ...

1,091 views 13 17
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you