Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Trello Card from database

werner September 12, 2023

We have a 3rd party application that integrates to Trello using Zapier. We want to do away with Zapier and update Trello card directly from our database. Please advise if this is possible, and if so how we can go about to do this.

2 answers

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2023

@werner depending on what you're trying to do, you might be able to use something like PixieBrix to create a button that updates trello when you are in your database, but i'd be curious as to why Zapier isn't working because I assume for those same reasons PixieBrix wouldn't work either :) 

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

You could write something that does what Zapier is doing, but more suitable for yourself.  Zapier is connecting to Trello's REST API in order to update Trello from triggers in other systems.

There could be quite a lot of coding you'll need to do there.  I recommend sticking with Zapier or something that does something similar - IFTTT for example.  Or, and here's the blatant advert for my company - Stitch It which is very much aimed at Atlassian applications (for now, we're adding more regularly).  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events