Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Update Trello Account

We already have a free account (maybe 12 people total).  One of our boards needs 2 people to be admin of and the other 10 people watching said board to see progress (they will see who is assigned to each task and due dates, not edit).  I am in the 30 day trial, easy to pay though. There are other free boards/accounts in the "domain.com" that will remain.  About a week in, no email, live chat or a phone number for that matter on an answer.  Easy to pay though, they are billing me for every person under the domain.  What is up with no response?

1 answer

1 vote

We just did a big launch, so ticket load is high. Also, paid users get priority support.  I think our SLA for free users is 3 business days (M-F 9-5 ET). 

I looked under your last name "McIntyre" though and I don't see a ticket. Did you get a ticket number?

Contact support form is the button at bottom here: https://trello.com/en-US/contact#/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,304 views 28 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you