It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Upcoming cards across all team members for multiple boards

Hi Guys,

we have a multiple boards with various members assigned to cards with varying due dates.

I love the upcoming cards view but it only shows me my tasks. is there a way to see upcoming costs for all team members we can have on a community screen near by?

Thanks,

Ramy 

2 answers

0 votes
Mike Atlassian Team May 10, 2019

Hi Ramy,

Unfortunately, no, this isn't visible for all members in one place—I'll make sure the team knows this is something you'd like to see!

0 votes
Iain Dooley Community Leader May 11, 2019

@Ramy Ibrahim If you would like to see a dashboard to display on a screen in your office, that displays all cards with due dates in the next 24 hours across all boards for each team member, you could use this Trellinator script which would build the dashboard and schedule it to execute daily, at 5am:

https://gist.github.com/iaindooley/450eea8a387df9dccf443b68f5d57040

This would create a list of each member, with a card for each card they have due on any board where Trellinator is a member, ordered by due date with due soonest at the top.

Note that it schedules production of the dash for each of your boards, because otherwise it might time out or flood the Trello API with requests.

You can find out more about Trellinator here:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-articles/Introducing-Trellinator-Automate-Trello-with-Google-Apps-Script/ba-p/925271

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,569 views 13 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you