Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsubscribe from a Staff Created board

David Skinlo August 26, 2018

I added a board that was created by one of your staff - I can not delete the board or leave the board - how do I remove it from my list.  I am just trying to clean things up on my dashboard.

DMS

2 answers

2 votes
Alice
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2018

Hi David! It seems you are "Watching" that board, so I'd recommend you to enter that board and then click the "Watching" button in the top right corner. Then click "Stop Watching", this way you will no longer be notified. You can also do it from the right menu, clicking "More" and then "Watch", the tick should disappear.

watching.PNG

If you still want to visit the board from time to time, then I recommend you to add it to your favorites clicking the star on the right of the board name (left corner of the screen).

2 votes
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2018

Hi @David Skinlo - I hope you are having a great weekend. Have you tried the steps to leaving a board? If so, did it work?

To leave a board in Trello, open the board menu on the right side of the board, click "More" and choose "Leave Board". This will remove your from the board, which means you may no longer be able to access the board. You can leave a board you are no longer collaborating on.

https://help.trello.com/article/804-leaving-a-board-in-trello

Please let me know if this works for you.
Jodi

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events