Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Understanding standtar and premium accounts and workplaces

Alberto August 31, 2021

Hi. Sorry but I don't know if is me but is difficult to understand your new business model. Can you clarify, please?

1. How many workspaces can have a premium account and a standard?. 

2. If me and my partner we are premium user.. and lets say we have 5 differents worspacke... do you gonna charge for 5 worspaces? Sorry, but its not clear how do you charges.. I dont want to pay 5 times if I am premium (even standard)

3. Can standard account (or free) can be in more than one workspace who admin is a premium?

You should clarify how do you charge to users now and also how many workspaces can we have  because me neither my colleagues we dont understand how is working know. Thanks. 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 31, 2021

@Mcgyver 

Simply put, this is what I understand - Standard and Premium entitlement are workspace specific and there is no limit on number of boards therein.

So if you are going to activate for 5 different workspace, you will be charge for each activation. 

https://help.trello.com/article/855-how-billing-works-with-trello-premium-and-standard

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events