Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Understanding standtar and premium accounts and workplaces

Hi. Sorry but I don't know if is me but is difficult to understand your new business model. Can you clarify, please?

1. How many workspaces can have a premium account and a standard?. 

2. If me and my partner we are premium user.. and lets say we have 5 differents worspacke... do you gonna charge for 5 worspaces? Sorry, but its not clear how do you charges.. I dont want to pay 5 times if I am premium (even standard)

3. Can standard account (or free) can be in more than one workspace who admin is a premium?

You should clarify how do you charge to users now and also how many workspaces can we have  because me neither my colleagues we dont understand how is working know. Thanks. 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

@Fugitivo82 

Simply put, this is what I understand - Standard and Premium entitlement are workspace specific and there is no limit on number of boards therein.

So if you are going to activate for 5 different workspace, you will be charge for each activation. 

https://help.trello.com/article/855-how-billing-works-with-trello-premium-and-standard

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,352 views 28 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you