Unable to sync cards on 2 different boards

Sivarajah December 15, 2020

I have 2 boards and i card each on the 2 boards

I linked card 1 on board 2 to card 1 on board 1

I am trying to create a mirror link between the 2 cards

I am trying to create a rule

Trigger = when a comment is posted to a card in list "Test 1 - List"

action = for each card linked in the attachments

when I press on the green + symbol, it does not give me anything to add the rest of the action. What am I doing wrong?

3 answers

0 votes
Stephen Addis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 22, 2020

You might find if you have a Zapeir subscription you can set both boards to sync, as it acts as the bridge between so when something changes, it duplicates.

However, consider only putting stuff on one board, as if you duplicate, is twice the work to update and chances are you might miss something.

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 16, 2020
Sivarajah December 17, 2020

In Butler

When a card is moved into list "Done" - this I can select

For each card linked in the attachments - This also I can select

Move the card to the bottom of the list - This I can't see where / how to select??

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 18, 2020
0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 16, 2020
Sivarajah December 16, 2020

All the articles above talks about using Unito to sync. I need to use Butler. My question above is related to Butler.

It is not allowing me to type the rest of the command,i.e what actions to take on the card linked to the current card

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events