Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sign into my company email on trello

Kehinde Akanbi April 11, 2020

Hello Support,

My name is kehinde Akanbi and I started working with Dr cash affiliate network at 1st April, 2020.

A trello account was opened for me immediately but I have not been able to log in into my email on the account..Pls how do I check my company email inbox on the platform?

Also, I have not signed out since the account was opened for me.I signed out now to see if I will be able to sign in but I couldn't login with my password and I click on forget password and put my company email and I was told that the instructions on how to login has been sent to my company email. How do I check this instruction without been able to sign in into my company email account  from the platform. 

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Kehinde Akanbi

1 answer

0 votes
Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 16, 2020

Hey Kehinde,

Sorry to hear about that trouble getting into your new account. It sounds like something might be blocking the email from making it to you.

So we can take a closer look at that, and your account, could you send us an email over at https://trello.com/contact please?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events