Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Unable to sign into Trello app

Hello, 

I have the Trello app on my Mac which normally works great. I had to restart my computer and now I'm not able to log back in. 

Instead of a login page it gives me this.... 

Check your inbox to log in
To complete setup and log in, click the verification link in the email we’ve sent......
When I follow the link all it gives me is a page where I can make a new account but no option to log in. I entered the account details hoping it would recognise me as already having an account and log me in but instead it seems it made a new account - it seems now I just have two accounts with the same email address. Is anyone able to help?

1 answer

0 votes

Go to id.atlassian.com and login there - then after that go to trello.com.

Had you already converted your trello account to an atlassian account?

I only signed up fairly recently, I'm pretty sure it was already Atlassian by then. 

I have no trouble signing in via the Safari web browser. It's just the app that won't work for me.

But I use the app frequently throughout the day, so I would much prefer to use the app than a browser. 

I quit Trello again and followed your instructions above and then reopened the app. Weirdly It does seem to be working now but I'm not sure how doing that would have gotten the app to work? Anyway it's good now :)

I still do have the problem of two accounts for the same email address now. Is there a way I can delete one of them?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,266 views 27 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you