I installed the app, however get this message on launch:

2017-10-01_11-32-35.jpg

Any thoughts on resolving this?

1 answer

0 votes
Peter DeWitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2017

@David Moore, try removing the app and then make sure you are at the current version of windows 10 (Version1703, OS Build 15063).  Then reinstall.

David Moore October 1, 2017

Yes, I have that build of win 10.

I think it's just that the app store is buggy as all hell.  It lists some apps some times, others another time, says I have different stuff installed on each refresh, and can't install or run much at all.

I wondered if trello had an answer to this.  I think windows app store is a bad way to deliver native software, much better to do like whatsapp etc and have a separate executable.  Old school.

Peter DeWitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 2, 2017

Unfortunately the store is buggy.  Trello didn't develop the app from scratch they bought an app that was already out there and rebranded.  I forget what it was called.  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events