Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to link to certain boards from Gmail to Trello - why and how can I fix it?

Stefanie Pastuch October 11, 2021

I am new to Trello and trying to use the Gmail integration feature.  I will mostly use this feature to link to my own daily tasks board.  However, when I go to link information from an email to a board, it will only give me three options, none of which are the board I want to link to. I've tried logging out and logging back in, changing privacy settings, creating new boards as testers, and nothing will work to connect to anything other than the three team boards I've created.  Can anyone tell me why and how to fix it.

1 answer

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 11, 2021

@Stefanie Pastuch is your daily board in another trello account or tied to another trello team? 

Stefanie Pastuch October 12, 2021

It is the same account, same workspace.  It is my personal board, so I haven't included any of my teammates on that board, which I would think wouldn't matter - ?

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 12, 2021

@Stefanie Pastuch can you show a screenshot of what you're seeing? 

Also are you using the Trello button in gmail? Or one of the gmail power-ups? (if so, which one?)

Stefanie Pastuch October 12, 2021

I went to take the screen shot for you and realized the board I wanted is now available!  It previously didn't have any lists or cards in it, but I had gone in and added them and that must have made the difference!  Thanks so much for chiming in and asking good questions!  Appreciate the help :-)

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 12, 2021

@Stefanie Pastuch oh great!! Glad it is working now!

Like Stefanie Pastuch likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events