Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to join through shared link in Trello

Muhammad_Aasif May 11, 2020

Hi everyone... 

My team leader has sent to me a link to join board in Trello, while I’m trying to click on it it goes to Trello APP but it’s giving error it says  “ please conform your email then check invitation link” 

If anyone found solutions regard this issue please let me know,

Thank you 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2020

Hi @Muhammad_Aasif 

I can think of a couple of things so please excuse me if some of the questions seem silly:

1. Have you already got a confirmed Trello account - if not you will need to set one up before being able to access the board with your email your team leader has used to invite you. 
  2. Following on from above make sure the emails match up and that you're not getting invited to a board via a different work email.
  3. You may have a Trello account but not used it in a little while, if that's the case double check your email and spam folder for a 'confirm your email' email from Trello. 
  4. Have you tried accessing it via your desktop/web browser first over the Trello App?
  5. Are you able to see the board without being invited or be able to request to join the board yourself?

I'll continue to have a think but let me know if you manage to get access in the meantime.

I hope this helps :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events