Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to enable Custom Field Power Up

Angela Perkins December 31, 2020

I am trying to add the Custom Field power up to my board and although I'm able to find it, when I click Add, it very briefly shows that my Power Ups limit has been reached, but I've not added any.

What am I doing wrong please?

2 answers

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 31, 2020

Hi @Angela Perkins ,

Welcome to the community!

That's great that you solved the issue! If you need any further help we are here to solve your queeries!

Mikkel Rubæk January 2, 2021

Thanx :-)

However, I'm not happy about having to allow all 3rd party coockies....

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 2, 2021

Hi @Mikkel Rubæk ,

Wish you are a very happy new year!

Well, required cookies and all those kinds of stuff are under the developers who build the power-ups! We can't change anything about that, We can only request! 😋

Have a nice day!

Regards,

Soumyadeep (SaM)

0 votes
Angela Perkins December 31, 2020

Problem solved!! I tried it in MS Edge and it's worked perfectly, so looks like it's a Chrome issue.

Mikkel Rubæk January 2, 2021

Hi @Angela Perkins 

I have found the solution! I have allowed all third party cookies in Chrome, a solution I am not very fond of. But now it works.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events