We have previously set-up our Trello board to send notifications to a Slack channel (A) using the Slack Power-up. We are now trying to move the notifications to a different Slack channel (B).
1. On the settings for channel A, clicking the DELETE button doesn't do anything.
2. Since we cannot delete the notifications to channel A, it is now sending to both channels (A and B).
3. We also cannot delete the notifications to channel B.
4. We also cannot change the selection for what actions can send notifications because there is no SAVE button.
5. We removed personal settings and DISABLED the entire power-up, but it is still sending notifications to BOTH channels.
Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend B...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event