You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.
We have previously set-up our Trello board to send notifications to a Slack channel (A) using the Slack Power-up. We are now trying to move the notifications to a different Slack channel (B).
1. On the settings for channel A, clicking the DELETE button doesn't do anything.
2. Since we cannot delete the notifications to channel A, it is now sending to both channels (A and B).
3. We also cannot delete the notifications to channel B.
4. We also cannot change the selection for what actions can send notifications because there is no SAVE button.
5. We removed personal settings and DISABLED the entire power-up, but it is still sending notifications to BOTH channels.
Hey @Monika G_
Sorry for the inconvenience. We believe this issue is now addressed.
CC: @Vitalii Saienko
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.