Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to confirm email address

Light Living Laboratory November 7, 2018

Hi

I have one Trello account for business, which I am currently exploring. This one is therefore up an running in its infancy. I has its own associated e-mail & password. I usually enter via "Sign in with Gmail". 

I like what I am seeing so much that I want to open a separate account for the non-profit organisation I run. This naturally has its own e-mail address & password. I seem to have no difficulty in signing in with GMail.

However when I try and follow the request on the home page to confirm my e-mail address, this is the message I get - "Unable to confirm account. The account information link does not match the account currently logged in." (the logged in account is that used to register the non-profit's account in the first place. What do I need to do to rectify this? Indeed, is it essential to confirm my e-mail? 

Many thanks.

lightliving

1 answer

0 votes
Light Living Laboratory November 7, 2018

Solved it myself. I was trying to do the confirmation on my smartphone rather than on the laptop I used to send the confirmation from. No wonder the message suggested that I was trying to confirm from an account currently not logged into. Doh.

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 7, 2018

That's great to hear that you solved it!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events