Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access old boards after account merge

Alfredo Tejeda February 2, 2022

Hi, 
I few weeks ago I contacted Trello Support as all my board disappeared after the Atlassian update. I think it is because my old account (@alfredotejeda4) was associated to my old email atejeda@expedia.com, while the update created another account (@alfredotejeda6) and associated it to my new email atejeda@expediagroup.com

I contacted Trello Support and, it seems,  they merged my two accounts @alfredotejeda4 and @alfredotejeda6.

This has given me access to some board, but not all. I connected with Trello Support again and told me to ask my admin to give me Enterprise access, which they did. But I still don't see all board. 

Now, my IT team has said that I should request you to disassociate my ‘old’ account with our Enterprise due to your email address changing. 

Essentially, i just need all my boards back. Could you please go ahead and disassociate my old account from the Enterprise or help me in any other way that may bring back all the boards I used to have access. Colleagues tell me that my user does appear in those boards, but when handing me over the link to them I am not able to access them. 

Hoping to get some assistance

1 answer

0 votes
Vishaal S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 4, 2022

Hello Alfredo,

Good day to you :)

I've dropped you an email with a few steps to regain access to your boards, Hopefully, that should fix the problem. Please reply back to the email if you've more difficulties. 

Cheers,
Vishaal S | The Trello Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events