Typeform powerup disabled but submissions still being added to list

ben August 6, 2021

So I was previously using the Typeform power up on one board. All was working fine and then I created a new board and enabled the power up for a different list and connected to a different form.

So just to confirm:

Board 1 connected to typeform via powerup and selected form A. Submissions land in list A.

Board 2 connected to typeform via powerup and selected form B. Submissions land in list B but submissions from form A were also landing in lis B...

No idea why it was happening. Tried renaming lists, connecting and disconnecting powerup until I just gave up and disabled the power up on both boards.

I am now using Zapier to send Typeform submissions to the correct boards.

But here is the problem. Submissions from Typeform A are still being sent to board 2, list B. Even though I'm no longer using the powerup...there is no longer a table just the attachment link to typeform.

Anyone any ideas why and how the Powerup could still be running even though it has been turned off!?

thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Adam Cao
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 6, 2021

- Go to https://trello.com/<YOUR_USERNAME_HERE>/account

- Under applications find Typeform

- Revoke it

ben August 6, 2021

Wonderful - thank you!

Like Adam Cao likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events