Two lists "dissapeared" when I moved them - can I find them again?

Therese Holm December 18, 2018

Hi there,

I just moved 2 lists (called October and November - including cards for planning) from left to right - when I released them they dissapeared. What can I do to "find" them again?

I have lists for all months with quite a few cards to each month.

Would be greatful for help as soon as possible!

Best,

Therese

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2018

Hi @Therese Holm it sounds like you may have archived the lists. If you go to the right hand top corner and select "show menu", then click on "more", then "archived items". Do you see your lists there? If so, you reactive them by moving them back to your active board, by clicking on "send to board".

Let me know if this works, but if they are not archived we can troubleshoot further.
Jodi

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2018

Hi @Therese Holm did these steps held find your two lists?

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 20, 2018

Hi @Therese Holm were you able to find your two lists? Please confirm.

Thank you,

Jodi

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 21, 2018

Hi @Therese Holm just following up to see if this resolved your issue. I know you said you wanted to retrieve them asap so if my suggestion didn't work I really want to help you find them.

Thanks,
Jodi

Therese Holm December 21, 2018

Hi Jodi, First of all - thanks for your super quick reply! Do appreciate it! And sorry for MY later reply! I had to focus on other tasks. Now I have did as you said (above) and unfortunately I can't find the lists in the archive. Do you have any other suggestions what might have happened. It is 2 lists (October November) with about 10-15 cards belonging to each list. Just wanted to move them to the right (as I have done with these lists before) and when I released they disappeared.... Thank you for your support!

Best,

Therese

Therese Holm December 21, 2018

Hi again,

I also searched the archive in "list-mode" and didn't find them. :(

Best,

Therese

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 21, 2018

Thanks for getting back to me @Therese Holm I am very sorry that you were not able to find your boards this way. If you happen to have a lot of boards you may have inadvertently sent them to another board. When you log in to the main Trello where all of your boards are displayed, can you do a search for a title of one of the cards that were in those two lists. If you can find one of the cards, that will lead you to the two lists.

I really hope we can find your two lists.

Thanks and talk to you soon,

Jodi

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 23, 2018

Hi @Therese Holm if this doesn't work you may want to contact Trello Support to see if they have other options. Here is the link:
https://trello.com/en/contact

Please let me know if this helps.

Jodi

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 27, 2018

Hi @Therese Holm was support able to help you retrieve your two lists?
Thanks,

Jodi

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 2, 2019

That's wonderful news @Therese Holm so happy you were able to find your cards and your issue has been resolved. Wishing you a fantastic 2019!

Jodi

~~~~~~~~

Hi @Jodi LeBlanc,

Sorry for my (once again) late reply! I blame the holidays. :) I am super happy for you helping me. When I searched (cards on lists) from the "main" Trello I could find them. They appeared between other months (very strange as I couldn't see them when I scrolled the board). But now I am ready to start planning 2019. Super greatful - thank you Jodi! :) Best, Therese

0 votes
Therese Holm January 2, 2019

Hi @Jodi LeBlanc,

Sorry for my (once again) late reply! I blame the holidays. :) I am super happy for you helping me. When I searched (cards on lists) from the "main" Trello I could find them. They appeared between other months (very strange as I couldn't see them when I scrolled the board). But now I am ready to start planning 2019. Super greatful - thank you Jodi! :) Best, Therese

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events