Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two handles one email id, unable to join a board

Deleted user August 27, 2020

I had an account with a certain email address (x) which I changed to the one I currently use (say newx). This is associated with a handle AThx I got an invite to join a board on my newx mail id. When I tried to join, I keep getting a message to create an account with newx. I can see that it is associated with a different handle AThnewx. I've tried many things, but I am unable to solve this issue.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 27, 2020

@[deleted] try logging in at id.attlassian.com with newx and clicking on Trello from there, instead of logging in at Trello.com

I did that, but whenever I clicked on the invite on my inbox, I got the same error.

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 27, 2020

@[deleted] Hmm well it's difficult for the community here to diagnose since we can't get visibility into your account, so I would recommend going back to trello.com/contact and submitting your question directly to Trello support.

Thanks Iain

0 votes
Deleted user August 29, 2020

This is happening to me at the moment too. I wasn't able to verify my new email address either which I'm thinking could be the problem. There's no option to 'resend verification email' either on account settings.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events