Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to add a team member on a board but shes is having a problem gaining access

Picture This Wedding June 3, 2019

i have a worker who is trying to gain access to the board i added her on and it says on her side. "We could not load this board. Verify you have permisson to see it and try again" need help please 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2019

Hi @Picture This Wedding has this individual used Trello before? Are they logged in using the same account that you used to send them the board invite? If they are a new user they may need to authenticate their account for the first time, have them check their junk/spam folder to see if their Trello email was sent there.

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 13, 2019

Hi @Picture This Wedding was the individual able to gain access?

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 13, 2019

Also @Picture This Wedding based on your community handle I thought I would share my Trello Wedding Planning article with you: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/Wedding-Planning-with-Trello/ba-p/1102173

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events