Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Trouble with emailing to boards

When I email to boards, only the subject line of the email is showing up, not any content of the emails. I have tried this with several emails and several boards. I am not using my gmail email, but from my Mac mail, not from the gmail platform. 

Attached is the screenshot. The title of the email is showing up in a white box that is not clickable. It is showing up as a comment, but it goes nowhere and I can't do anything with it. Suggestions?  Note, clicking on Edit also does not open the body of the email. Screenshot 2020-02-29 05.56.29.png

1 answer

Hi angiefairbanks1,

I guess it is because of Mac Mail app's fault. In Mail app when I saved the draft, it is not showing body next time when I open it again.

However I have send the mail directly(without saving as draft) from Mac's mail app and I got the mail's full body as description in Trello.

Even when my mail body reached Trello description's max size, my description was added and I got a mail like this

Screen Shot 2020-03-01 at 11.21.37 AM.png

Please let me know, if my answer helps you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,663 views 16 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you