Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with emailing to boards

angiefairbanks1 February 29, 2020

When I email to boards, only the subject line of the email is showing up, not any content of the emails. I have tried this with several emails and several boards. I am not using my gmail email, but from my Mac mail, not from the gmail platform. 

Attached is the screenshot. The title of the email is showing up in a white box that is not clickable. It is showing up as a comment, but it goes nowhere and I can't do anything with it. Suggestions?  Note, clicking on Edit also does not open the body of the email. Screenshot 2020-02-29 05.56.29.png

1 answer

0 votes
Barry Allen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 29, 2020

Hi angiefairbanks1,

I guess it is because of Mac Mail app's fault. In Mail app when I saved the draft, it is not showing body next time when I open it again.

However I have send the mail directly(without saving as draft) from Mac's mail app and I got the mail's full body as description in Trello.

Even when my mail body reached Trello description's max size, my description was added and I got a mail like this

Screen Shot 2020-03-01 at 11.21.37 AM.png

Please let me know, if my answer helps you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events