Trouble archiving cards with team members

Vera June 11, 2019

Hi,

I am experiencing some problems with archiving a card.

We work in team boards with multiple boards and cards.
If one of our team members archives a card, it often remains visible to another team member, not to the one who archived it. Until the other team member also archives it, then it's gone to the archive.

This is what the other team member sees at the card: the date when it is archived remains with a white haze over it.

Can you help me?
thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 11, 2019

Wow that is very strange, I have not heard of that happening before. Have you considered moving everything to a "Done" list, and then once a week archiving the full list? There may be an issue with refresh speed on the browsers they are using that may be causing the delay. It should be automatic. Is everyone using the same browser, eg Google Chrome?

Thanks,

Jodi

Vera June 11, 2019

Thanks for the reply! We could try that only would it be more work than it is because we have lots of boards. We all use the same browser the thing i forgot to mention is that the computer where it doesn't work properly is not always on, but then again it should refresh automatic.

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 11, 2019

Hi @Vera Thanks for letting me know. So it is just one computer that you are having difficult with? Yes you would think it would auto-refresh. You could have the individual press F5 when they notice this working. Please ensure that computer is running the most up-to-date version of that browser. Also, perhaps the individual can login and log out of Trello to see if that will help with the glitch.

If none of those suggestions work I would recommend getting in touch with Trello support directly support@trello.com

Thanks,

Jodi

Vera June 11, 2019

Hi Jodi, thanks for your tips I'm going to try them out! if that fails then I will reach out to the support team!!

Thanks!

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 12, 2019

Thanks so much Vera! 
Jodi

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events