Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello warning message when opening email app

Robert Ross March 21, 2021

I have created a Trello card by sending an email to Trello. I would like to return to my email programme (which happens to be Spark) to respond to the original email message. When click on the link I get this warning message:

Screenshot 2021-03-22 at 10.12.06 am.png

If I agree to let this page open then Spark opens and I can send my original email using Spark. I want send emails in this manner very fequently, which means dealing with this warning message becomes very annoying. The app Things 3 has the same sort of return Spark link to send my email, but doesn't include this warning message. Is it possible to likewise disable this warning message in Trello?

2 answers

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 26, 2021

Hello @Robert Ross,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

The Trello & Spark integration is not built by Atlassian, so in this case, the best option is to reach out to their support, since they build and maintain the app/integration. 

Kind regards,
Angélica

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2021

@Robert Ross Welcome to community.  

This is a known issue but I don't know how Atlassian will resolve it.  The last post I saw was this and it was back in 2019 https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Mac-email-links/qaq-p/1198634

I will escalate to Atlassian to see if they have a better answer.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events