Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello to Slack Integration - Notification changes

Andrew Allen December 15, 2017

Hi there,

I've connected one of our Trello boards to one of our Slack channels and all working. However I want to edit the notification settings of this link. 

I can't seem to find how to edit these, similar to when I created the integration, there was a settings screen as to what notifications to pass through to Slack.

Help please!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 15, 2017

Hey Andrew

Near the top of your board, there should be a Slack link. Click on that, and then you should see an edit button on the popout.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for reply. That's what I was expecting having read some web links, but alas there is no slack button on the board and it is definitely linked to slack.... Unless I'm looking in the wrong place?slack.png

Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 15, 2017

Hmm.. is the Slack Power Up enabled in your Power Up list?

Negative. The Slack option in power-ups is greyed out and says 'Unable to load Power-up'. I was going to use my one Power-up slot (as a free user) for Butler.

Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 15, 2017

Do you already have the Butler power up enabled (using up your free spot)?

Not yet as I've not finished configuring this new board. 

Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 15, 2017

The only way I know of changing the notifications is through the power up link.. but it's weird you can't enable it.  Can you try using another web browser and see if you see the same message about not being able to load it?

Bingo. Option there in IE (previously Google). Weird when doing through IE there were a tonne of power-ups unavailable...

Anyway, slack button there so will review config. Thanks!!!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events