Trello to JIRA plug-in not compatible

KNX Integration June 28, 2019

Hello,

Since few weeks now, the JIRA power-up for Trello does not work. In my JIRA v8.1 instance there is a message the plug-in is not compatible with my JIRA instance. Is there something I am doing wrong, or ...?

Are you planning to have an updated version of the Trello plug-in for JIRA?

Thanks,

2 answers

0 votes
KNX Integration July 5, 2019

Hello Emmanuel,

My IT colleagues confirmed me that they haven't changed something in the firewall, but only upgraded JIRA. So, indeed, it seems as if the App is not compatible with the latest JIRA instance. I would appreciate any news about.

Best regards,

0 votes
ManuR
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 2, 2019

Hello Roberto,

Could you let me know if you had recently put your Jira instance behind a firewall (meaning making it unavailable from access to the public)?

That is the main reason why the Jira power-up would stop working.

If that is not the case, feel free to create a ticket at https://trello.com/en-US/contact/

Cheers

Manu

KNX Integration July 3, 2019

Hello Emmanuel,

Thanks for your feedback. This is strange. In JIRA it's clearly stated the the App is incompatible and an update has been requested to the developer, which is Atlassian in this case. Irony :)

I will check with our developers if they have modified something in the firewall rules recently so that we can see where the problem may lie. 

Best regards,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events