Trello sent me one reminder early on but none since

Charlotte Sinclaire January 27, 2021

One of the draws of Trello for me was being able to set reminders in various cards. We are a publishing company and track when a whole myriad of different tasks have to be done for many different books at different times; it can get crazy, and having reminders was supposed to help.

I was so pleased when the first reminder I set up popped into my email. However, no reminders have worked since that first one. Comments I've read on the site are now making me question whether it was even in my email that I saw that first reminder, but that's what I remember.

I have gone under Settings to access "Allow Desktop Notifications," but the link doesn't even respond. How can I get these reminders working again and reliably?

Thanks for any help!

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2021

@Charlotte Sinclaire You can see all the notification settings here:

https://help.trello.com/article/793-receiving-trello-notifications

You might find that you have selected "None" in the due date notification options on the card, try sending reminders 1 day before for example.

You can also use Butler for more customised reminders.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events