Our company has just migrated to slack and has recently integrated Trello with it. We are very surprised with the power of integrating both softwares!
We just ran into some issues:
1) When enabling Slack Power-Up's "Add Slack Alert", we cannot see ALL the slack channels that we have.
- Is this because we have too many slack channels? We have a total of 45 slack channels, both private and public.
- FYI: We are able to enable "Add Slack Alert" on other boards successfully
- FYI: Our Trello team is still using its FREE service
2) Is it possible to enable "Add Slack Alert" on a Slack's "Direct Messages?"
- What we do currently is we create a channel with only two people in it to allow us to invite Trello app inside slack and enable "Add Slack Alert"
Thanks for the great software!
If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event