Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello reporting

Jan November 15, 2020

Is there a way to get a report from Trello using the "View Member's Board Activity" that is available on each board?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2020

Hi @Jan ,

You can install this power-up for Trello to perform the task!

https://trello.com/power-ups/5d367a59d5db032812ddbf22/time-tracking-reporting

Jan November 17, 2020

Hi Soumyadeep   

Thanks for your response.

I did try that but it relies on time input.  Where as the "View Member's Board Activity" already has the activity if not the actual hours.

Not sure I can get the actual hours logged but it is still important to see what has been actioned and what else needs to be in a month across 5 or 6 boards

0 votes
Jörg Grabinski July 26, 2021

I am also a bit late here. But we had the same requirements at UBit and implemented an in house solution, that we are now sharing with the community. It allows filtering card activities based on members, boards and actions. It is possible to specify a time window (e.g. last month). This has increased our productivity, because we are able to find loose ends easily. Feel free to download the trial. Good feedback and ideas will be rewarded with a free licence:

Download Trello-Tool 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events