Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello - "Due Soon" email report - need urgent help please!

George Pirtheesingh September 17, 2021

Hi All,

Trello has a useful "due soon" email auto report which emails a list of all cards with a due date of 7 days or less. How can i create a command/ report which does the same thing but with cards that are 14 days or less on the due date? I have tried doing it myself but the email comes out blank. 

Thanks

1 answer

1 vote
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2021

@George Pirtheesingh you should be able to create a report in butler where every x day each week, it will send you a report of all cards due in next 14 days. Like this. Just go to the Automation section, then "rules" then "calendar" and you can create this.

image.png

George Pirtheesingh September 17, 2021

Hi Brittany. This is exactly what i am doing. See below. But when i run this command the email comes through blank. Is there anything obviously amiss that you can see? So sorry for being so dense.

Capture.JPG

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2021

Hmm so strange! There’s nothing obviously wrong here, I’ll try to replicate it when I get back to my computer 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events