Trello on GMail

Hello Experts,

I have connected my Trello to GMail and it now has row of icons going across the top. Any idea what might be causing this. I'm can't seem to find the off.  Hover over it and they all say the same thing., "Add this GMail to Trello" so something isn't right.gmail trello.jpgender.

1 answer

Hi Ron,

Marta here, from Trello Support.

I'm not sure what the issue might be there, although it looks like it's something that has to do with Gmail. Could you please contact us at trello.com/contact and give us more information on the issue so we can further investigate? 

Also, as a first step, I would recommend clearing both your browser's cache and cookies, which will clear out any old session data that may be causing this. Instructions for doing that are here: https://kb.iu.edu/d/ahic

Cheers,

Marta

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jun 20, 2018 in Trello

Get inspired with Trello & earn free Gold

A blank Trello board can be both a beautiful and intimidating thing. How many lists should I have? Is creating 10 labels overkill? How can I best track my progress? Is there a way...

16,295 views 0 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you