Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello notifications

Fern Rutberg October 1, 2021

Hello,

I use the Trello app when I am away from my desk and I love how the notifications can be filtered for All Me and Comments. Is there a way to do that on desktop website? IT's so helpful to identify where I need to action rather than reading through notices for everyone else on the cards. thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2021

@Fern Rutberg I created a product called BenkoBoard, the primary purpose of which is to let you use Trello as a Gmail client but which also centralises notifications in a single inbox list and unwatches any card you're added to:

http://www.benkoboard.com/

The net result is that a) you get far fewer notifications and b) you have a single inbox list where a linked card appears whenever you're added to a card or mentioned in a comment.

You can choose whether or not to enable automated inbox importing so you don't necessarily need to use the email functionality of it although you do need Gmail to sign up.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events