It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Trello notifications

Hello I'm also using Trello with colleagues and I've been added to a number of different boards by the partner. The thing is that I receive tons of notifications on my mailbox about every little things on the board. And I just don't need to know if someone moved the cards, added comments or something like that. I only need notifications when the the partners are mentionning me with @. Is there a way to setup notifications like that? 

1 answer

0 votes
Torben Atlassian Team Oct 02, 2019

Any chance that you are a member of those cards or are watching the cards, lists or even entire boards?

Trello only notifies you if you are specifically @ mentioned or if you are member or watching. Can you check if you might be watching the items you are receiving notifications for inadvertently.

More information is here: https://help.trello.com/article/793-receiving-trello-notifications

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,568 views 13 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you