It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Trello notifications don't work on iOS app

Hello,

I turned on the notifications for my Trello app in my Iphone XR. Both the iPhone and the app are updated to the last version.

I don't get any notification even if all my trello items have the expiration date. I also tried to set a reminder 5 or 15 minutes before the expiration, but still no notifications at all.

Below you can see that the notifications are all turned on in both the app and the settings of my iPhone (the screenshots are in Italian)

IMG_2126.PNGIMG_2127.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Torben Atlassian Team Nov 15, 2019

Any chance that you are not watching the card in question or are a member of the card?

In order to receive notifications for certain actions on a card, you will need to be watching the card, list or board that the card is on or you have to be a member of the card in question. Also, please note that you will not be notified or your own actions (e.g you change or comment on a card)

More details here: https://help.trello.com/article/793-receiving-trello-notifications

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,506 views 12 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you