Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello - no cards appearing on my auto email reports!!

George Pirtheesingh September 17, 2021

Hi All,

I have tried to schedule a number of commands to send an email report of certain cards on Trello (based on due date etc). However no matter what i do, when i test the report the emails are coming through blank. (They have the proper Trello logo etc but the report itself contains no cards). Can someone please help? (examples below) 

every monday at 7:00 am, create a report with all cards due in less than 15 days, and send an email notification to "george.pirtheesingh@redsystems.co.uk" with subject "Ellesmere Port 14 day look ahead" and message "Hi, here is your two week look ahead for EPH"

every day, create a report with all cards in list "416 - Work in Progress", and send an email notification to "george.pirtheesingh@redsystems.co.uk" with subject "hi" and message "hi"

1 answer

1 vote
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2021

@George Pirtheesingh 

You have not include any variable in the body of your email. Try a standard email that Trello provide your will see a variable in {}  

George Pirtheesingh September 18, 2021

Variables! Yes! Thanks man!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events