Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello makes new Boards automaticaly, WHY?

Mathias Palmer January 14, 2018

Does anyone els have the same problem? Anyone have any suggestion on what to do to make it stop?

It has made 12 new board the last 20 days, and it boring... to need to remove all of them..

it have done this now for a longer period but not this many boards.

1 answer

1 vote
Caity
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 16, 2018

Hi Mathias,

To be clear, Trello doesn't create new boards on its own. That means that if new boards are appearing in your account that you didn't add yourself, then you were either invited to those boards by another user, or the boards are being created by a third-party tool such as Zapier or a script using the Trello API.

If you're not sure how those boards are being created, we'd suggest reaching out to us at trello.com/contact and leaving the "Give Trello support staff temporary access to your account" checked. Please also include a link to one of the boards that was created automatically. Then, we can take a closer look to find out how the boards are bing created.

Mathias Palmer January 16, 2018

thanks for the reply, it refreshed my memory and seems i had an active zapier. I will turn of an see if that is the solution. Thanks again.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events