Trello mac desktop app - can't log in

Déz Magnér May 27, 2020

Hi! My whole team has the same problem, so this is not something wrong with my machine. Whenever we try to log in to the Trello desktop app it returns to the welcome screen after entering the password. I've tried to create a new account, but the same thing happens.
My team uses iMacs and I use a Macbook Pro, all running Mojave 10.14.5. Have any other encountered this problem and did you solve it?

trello.png

5 answers

1 vote
Ryan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 2, 2020

Hi there,

Can you try a clean reinstall using these steps: How to Uninstall the Trello Desktop App to see if that helps? A normal fresh install via the AppStore might not be helping with that issue as many files do not get removed during that process. The steps outlined in the link mentioned above should do the trick. 

If not, reach out to Support by sending us a message to trello.com/contact and we can work to troubleshoot this issue with you.

Thanks!

Ryan

Mary S April 13, 2023

I am having the same problem - Trello desktop keeps wanting me to login.  Same screen as pictured.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled - no luck.  Problem just started today.  I have changed the password multiple times to no avail.

Please help

0 votes
Mary S April 13, 2023

I am having the same problem - Trello desktop keeps wanting me to login.  Same screen as pictured.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled - no luck.  Problem just started today.  I have changed the password multiple times to no avail.

0 votes
Jodi Bortz June 29, 2022

I got out of the log in loop by clicking on File>New Window. It opened a new window showing my home screen. 

0 votes
Marine April 27, 2021

Hi, there I have some issues with Trello in Safari. It continues to load and load.I cant enter Trello. But in Google Crome no problem.

0 votes
Stu Hunnable June 4, 2020

I've been having exactly this problem, likewise on both a Macbook Pro and an iMac. It's been happening since Monday, and still the case several days later.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events