Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello login not available after registration

Roman April 28, 2021

I have registered a new account at trello.com and confirmed it. I still can't login at Trello, it always says "There is no account for this email". And no, I didn't mistype my email address.

So, how long do I have to wait until my account becomes available for Trello? It's half an hour now since I registered. By the way: strange behaviour nowadays to have to wait that long for a registration.

1 answer

0 votes
Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2021

Hi, @Roman !

Welcome to the Community!

Try to contact Trello Support Team throught this form.

I hope that after you figure out the authorization problem, you can continue using the wonderful Trello!

P.S. have you already tried to login throught another browser?

Roman April 28, 2021

Thanks for your quick reply. Yes, I tried a different browser, but with no success. Same problem.

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2021

Hm, then it remains to contact support...

Maybe they can check technical problems with your account 🤷‍♂️

Please tell us what caused this when you figure it out. Maybe it will help someone else in the Community in the future!

Roman April 30, 2021

Support seems unable to solve this up to now, they sent me a link to this topic instead. 😂

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 30, 2021

Really strange...

Roman, can you show screen with error that you get in authorisation?

Roman April 30, 2021

Sure:

trello.jpg

Email address is the same I used during registration and which I confirmed by email link. I still have the confirmation mail in my mailbox.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events