Trello in Teams create cards

Nico Bode August 18, 2021

Is there an option to create cards directly out of messages from Teams? For example, someone wrote a task with an excel file, can I create a card for that like the connection between Outlook and Trello?

3 answers

0 votes
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 19, 2021

Hi @Nico Bode,

I've had a bigger look around for a solution for you, within Microsoft Teams you can also install a Trello App but I'm not sure it doesn't interact the same way as the Trello/Teams integration I suggested above. 

However, I have just come across a page on Zapier that discusses creating Trello cards for new Microsoft Teams channel messages, take a look here >> https://zapier.com/apps/microsoft-teams/integrations/trello/57245/create-trello-cards-for-new-microsoft-teams-channel-messages

All the best,
Laura

0 votes
Nico Bode August 19, 2021

Hi Laura,

thanks for that. :)

But I think there is no answer to my question if I can create Trello cards out of Teams posts.

Do you know that?

Best regards,
Nico

0 votes
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2021

Hi @Nico Bode 👋

Welcome to the Community again... it appears there's two of the same question but just in case you haven't spotted the other one, here's what I said:

There is a Trello Power-Up that might help - Microsoft Teams.This allows you to link Trello and Teams together and enables you to receive Trello notifications in Microsoft Teams, view your Trello boards in Microsoft Teams, and much more.

I hope this helps but if you have any other question just shout 😃

All the best,

Laura

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events