Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello has removed all board members from cards on its own?

Jackson Delaney January 12, 2021

We have a Trello Board that is synced with another from top management. Today members that were assigned cards were suddenly removed from all cards and this was done without anyone touching them. 

Can anyone answer why this would have happened? We all received the automated emails alerting us but none of us did this. Is this a glitch in our syncing?

1 answer

1 vote
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2021

Hi @Jackson Delaney ,

Welcome to the community!

I have been using Trello for a long time! And as far as I know, if anyone manually or set a butler rule for automation then it won't happen automatically!

I think someone has done this by mistake!

This not a kind of glitch. Only members and admins can do anything within the boards!

If you still have any queries regarding this comment below, I will love to answer!

or

You can contact HERE

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Jackson Delaney January 13, 2021

Hi Soumyadeep, 

Thanks for the reply however all of the cards(over 50 cards) lost their members at the same time so no one could have done it manually by mistake. 

Is there a function that would delete all members at once that someone could have done?

Thanks!

Like Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2021

Hi @Jackson Delaney ,

You can ask Trello support  HERE

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events