Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello has disappeared from Microsoft teams' applications

Daniel_de_Carlos June 24, 2020

Hi,

I've been using the TRELLO application in TEAMS without problems but since a month ago the application doesn't appear anymore.

Has the connector disappeared?

Thank you.

image.png

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel_de_Carlos June 24, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your quick answer.

I have checked it again (in web application and in windows application) and I don’t  have it. Trello doesn’t appear.

I asked with my company colleagues and they don’t have it either.

The strangest thing is that I was using it without problems until a couple of weeks ago. Suddenly, one day, TRELLO stopped working. I tried to create them again and it was when I saw that the application of TRELLO was no longer appearing.

SoftServe Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 30, 2020

Hi @Daniel_de_Carlos ,

If you find Trello is not available per the instructions below, contact your IT admin. He or she may have turned off 3 rd party tabs.

Best Regards,
SoftServe Support

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 24, 2020

I just logged on to my Teams account to check and I still see it.  I was using the web application version of Teams.  Can you try that?  It would be odd if your language setting has something to do with it.

Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 2.21.07 PM.png

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 24, 2020

It shows up here under Apps as well for me.

Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 2.23.21 PM.png

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
June 24, 2020

Oh, I just had an idea.  Does Teams allow the org admin to remove apps (or restrict the apps that can be installed?)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events