Trello gives me one free Powerup BUT now the power up company want me to pay?

Phil Wilkinson October 30, 2017

I have been using the free power up app which gives me one free powerup, so I have been using screenfull as te power up BUT now after two weeks screenfull have suspended my account until I pay???

Is this a free powerup OR is trello actually not offering a FREE power up but the ability to use one free power up?

1 answer

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 31, 2017

Hey Phil

The ability to use one power up is only the ability to enable.  There are some free power ups, however there are some that do require an additional fee for the service.  

A few Power Ups that are free to use are: Calendar, Voting, Card Aging, Card Repeater, Card Snooze, Costella, Dropbox, Google, etc.  

Phil Wilkinson November 1, 2017

thanks Matthew!

Yeah just makes it not very competitive with a full on ERP system... Trello is very reasonable but add $29 per month per user for screenful and its a dead duck.

back to the drawing board.

Sami Linnanvuo {Screenful}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 17, 2018

Hi Phil,

Just wanted to point out that the Screenful Power-Up costs $29 per month for unlimited users, not per user as you wrote. 

Best,

Like Julia Wester likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events