It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Trello doesn't load in Firefox

Serena Chen Sep 03, 2017

Hey, I'm getting a "board not found" whenever I got to Trello.com on Firefox 55. It compels me to log in. When I click "log in", I just get sent back to trello.com (showing "board not found").

When I go to the URL of one of my private boards, weirdly enough I can see it, but it still thinks I'm logged out (which means I cannot edit anything).

In an Private window (when I'm actually logged out), my board url gives me a 404, as expected.

Is anyone else getting this problem? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

1 answer

1 vote
Serena Chen Sep 03, 2017

Looked deeper into this and it looks like there was an issue with cookies — clearing them fixed this.

Gonna leave this question up in case anyone else comes across this. Have a good day :) 

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Trello

My e-portfolio: using Trello to keep track of skills and experiences

The days are flying by so fast, I can’t seem to slow things down no matter how hard I try. My memory is great; however, I can’t seem to remember vivid details or even highlights from each year of my ...

6,432 views 15 21
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you