Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello coming up in 2 languages at the same time!

ANDREA LLOYD September 15, 2017

hello there. I just installed Trello a few days ago on my laptop (which is French even though I'm in the UK - long story).

It call came up in French which will slow me down considerably so i went into my profile and changed the language to English.

Now i have some english text on the right hand side of the screen, but the rest is mostly still all in French.

Can anyone help? I contacted Trello themselves, but no reply.

Many thanks,

Andrea

1 answer

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2017

Hey Andrea

Can you please try loading Trello on another web browser to see if you experience the same issue?  If you don't experience the same, then it could be a browser issue that simply needs cache/cookies to be cleared.

ANDREA LLOYD September 18, 2017

hi Matthew,

I've tried and it comes up the same. The only section I have in English (which is the language I have now set for my profile) is the first few lines of the menu at the top right hand side of my welcome screen. Everything else is in French.

I'm hope you'll have another suggestion for me :-)

Many thanks for your time,

Andrea

Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2017

You might want to create a support ticket so that the support team can look into this for you and see what's going on.

ANDREA LLOYD September 18, 2017

Hi again Matthew. I emailed the Trello support team the day it happened but they didn't reply. Hence my message to the community.

Is a "support ticket" any different to an email? Sorry, this is all new to me!

Andrea

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events